After twenty-plus years at international organizations as a Compliance and business executive, Beth was frustrated by drab, academic training focused on poor judgments that didn’t seem applicable.
The Triple Bottom-Line approach is a new type of continuing education. It flips that paradigm offering a positive, fresh perspective that covers regulatory risks & helps an organization realize its full value.
Because we use behavioral economics to show practical business scenarios, we create more opportunities for employees to engage and be productive.
Your time is important, so we cover the crucial requirements in pithy, poignant videos. 8 topics, less than 10 mins each. Ready to be tailored to fit your needs.
Compliance Training & Development Annual Subscription - Fall Special
$495 for up to 100 users
For the Business: Micro-training videos or initial, annual and ad hoc regulatory compliance training
FINRA, SEC & NFA compliant
Fresh content & instructional design to maximize impact particularly for millennials - For Compliance: Compliance officer coaching, training, and support
3 sessions annually
Tailored to your needs – regulatory strategy and developments, communications, soft skills, risk management and more
Triple Bottom-Line Compliance™ Training
- Business Interests & Integrity (Ethics & Anti-Fraud)
- Data Protection, Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Social Media & Public Communications
- Business Continuity Planning, Information Security and Vendor Oversight
- Fiduciary Duties & Managing Conflicts of Interest
- Registered Representatives Basics including AML
- Investment Advisor Representative Basics
- Insider Trading Priorities